Home Sports Talk
Options

Brooks Koepka Shuns Kiss From Jena Sims Ahead of Final Round at PGA Championship

stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.si.com/golf/2019/05/19/brooks-koepka-dismisses-jena-sims-kiss-pga-championship-video

Brooks Koepka Shuns Kiss From Jena Sims Ahead of Final Round at PGA Championship

Brooks Koepka was locked in prior to Sunday's final round at the PGA Championship.

The three-time major winner is the reigning champion at the PGA Championship and entered Sunday with a seven-stroke lead at 12 under par.

His mind was laser-focused on the golf course as he walked to the clubhouse with model girlfriend Jena Sims. But surely he would want a good luck kiss from his significant other before teeing off for the day, right?

Nope.

Koepka doesn't have time to be bothered by some lingerie model when he's got a chance at becoming the first player ever to win his first four majors in a time span of two years or less.

Comments

• Options

I say Koepka should be disqualified for doing this, and Dustin Johnson be declared the winner.

All kidding aside, that video is funny, seeing her reaction.

"Women" - No human male since the beginning of time has ever figured them out...it is impossible. :)

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Jon Snow of the Harbaugh family

• Options
  • Options

Reading body language I think he is going to upgrade the girlfriend if he wins .

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20, 2019 6:33AM

I love it that most professional athletes are so stupid in thinking that their Wives or Girlfriends would even remotely give them a second look if they were not star players with big money let alone love them. 😂

• Options
    edited May 20, 2019 6:42AM

@perkdog said:
    I love it that most professional athletes are so stupid in thinking that their Wives or Girlfriends would even remotely give them a second look if they were not star players with big money let alone love them. 😂

Its a dude thing. I was out to eat last night in Boston at the Chart House , (service was slow and they were out of all fresh fish!!, its on the damn pier! ) and there was a guy about 65 years old out to dinner with a 20 year old woman. No it wasn't bob kraft. She is gazing into his eyes . Does he think she is attracted to him and his old wrinkly ass ? Hint , (the prime rib was like 70 bucks ) I'm guessing she had the power to look in his eyes and estimate to the dollar his net worth.

Do young beautiful women get excited over wrinkled old men? Reverse the roles and look into your heart and ask your 20 year old self if you would pursue a 65 year old woman , there is your answer.

• Options

If it wasn't for his success in golf, Koepka might now be dating some foul mouth waitress named Peggy who works the late night shift at a cheap diner. LOL

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

Its a dude thing. I was out to eat last night in Boston at the Chart House , (service was slow and they were out of all fresh fish!!, its on the damn pier! ) and there was a guy about 65 years old out to dinner with a 20 year old woman. No it wasn't bob kraft. She is gazing into his eyes . Does he think she is attracted to him and his old wrinkly ass ? Hint , (the prime rib was like 70 bucks ) I'm guessing she had the power to look in his eyes and estimate to the dollar his net worth.

Do young beautiful women get excited over wrinkled old men? Reverse the roles and look into your heart and ask your 20 year old self if you would pursue a 65 year old woman , there is your answer.

Ofcourse but the difference is if I’m a wrinkly old man I sincerely wouldn’t care if a woman was using me for my money, but these idiots in their early 20’s and 30’s? They get played so easy it’s comical 😂

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

A very old Hugh Hefner once had a good retort to this. He was in his eighties, and being interviewed. Of course as always, Hef was with a young girl snuggling him. The brash reporter asked Hef if this girl would really like him if he didn't have all that money. Hefner replied, "I'm glad she likes me for some reason." LOL

• Options

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

Ofcourse but the difference is if I’m a wrinkly old man I sincerely wouldn’t care if a woman was using me for my money, but these idiots in their early 20’s and 30’s? They get played so easy it’s comical 😂

I didn't see your post while I was typing the Hefner post, but it was a perfect lead in to it. LOL

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Learning from Tiger's $125,000,000 payout to Elin, Brooks would be wise to send the minx packing.

• Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    edited May 25, 2019 3:45PM

Koepka's SI for Kids cards are going through the roof on eBay...

The guy is a player - in many respects!

That video was funny - I say less than a coin flip they get married - it would be like eating at a buffet off of a little plate...

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik