Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Lincoln Album-2nd Page-Fill gaps?

I have asked here before concerning our collection of Jefferson nickels and got great responses. My daughter Emily and I would like some help with these last 7 slots on this page. I know these are the toughest but if someone has all seven in decent condition we would appreciate it. You can see the condition from the others. Instead of buying them one by one on EBay, I would like to buy them here. I can PayPal immediately. Thanks in advance.
Paul and Emily

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

Comments

• JustMakesCentsJustMakesCents Posts: 319 ✭✭✭

PM sent

• TunisTunis Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭

I have had 3 PMs sent. Thanks to those who have reached out.
    Paul and Emily

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

• TiborTibor Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent.

PM a list of the others

PM sent this morning with list

Besides the morning ones you said you needed others. First list no 33d.

Packages coming in!!! Thanks for everyone’s generosity. Now starting a 2nd book, trying to plant the seed for Emily’s sister, Vivian.
    We will have a Whitman party in a couple of days and I will post pictures.