Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Memorial Day eBay Deal??? **Update 8% eBay bucks**

CdnOsfanCdnOsfan Posts: 279 ✭✭✭

Last year was 15% off from Memorial Day until the Friday, single use. Fingers crossed as I am sitting on a couple things....

Comments

• CdnOsfanCdnOsfan Posts: 279 ✭✭✭

Last years was better, but I'll take the 8% eBay bucks....

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got the 8%, think there will be a better one towards the end of week or early next week?

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• CdnOsfanCdnOsfan Posts: 279 ✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    I got the 8%, think there will be a better one towards the end of week or early next week?

Just realized next Monday is Memorial Day. Our Victoria Day in Canada is today. They are usually the same Monday....

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

got you. I have a decent sized purchase I am looking to make, will probably wait and see if the offer gets better.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

I received this offer, as well, but was also thinking the same that there might be a better offer coming soon. Have we had a 15 or 20 percent off coupon yet in 2019? Perhaps I've just forgotten if we have, but I feel like we're due for another one of those at any time.

• coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

there was> @countdouglas said:

@craig44 said:

I received this offer, as well, but was also thinking the same that there might be a better offer coming soon. Have we had a 15 or 20 percent off coupon yet in 2019? Perhaps I've just forgotten if we have, but I feel like we're due for another one of those at any time.

there was a 15 percent off coupon on March 12th. the 20 percent off coupon only happens once per year