Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Show Drop Off Card Submissions

If one is dropping off a card submission at a show (or “Public Friday”), is one supposed to fill out the online submission form in advance just as if mailing the submission, and drop off exactly what would have been mailed? Or is the form created at the show?

Comments

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've done both. You have to fill it out by hand, at the show...at least that last time I did one. Was much easier to just have the form filled out online and printed off then just give them the cards when doing a bulk. I

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

So the fact that filling it out online creates the order and order number and all that isn’t a problem when dropping off?

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wasn't a problem for me. The only issue I had was I still had to wait in a long line, although I was just dropping them off. It was horrible and honestly I got pissed after about an hour.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

Yes. It’s best to fill out a form online and print it out and drop it all off at the show. It will go in as the order generated for it online. Saves so much time. If more people did it, the lines would be quicker

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

@initialD Thanks! Definitely sounds easier for everyone!