Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Turnaround Times

Props to PSA, I know there has been a lot of negativity (especially on how long bulk subs had been taking), but it looks like they're turning the corner ...

65 days now for bulk, I'm shocked how quickly this has gone down since they started posting this info and quite impressed. If any of the mods can pass this along to the graders (and all those involved with ramping up the operations), sincere thanks!

Comments

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is much better. It's odd though, yesterday or the day before showed bulk service at 45 days. I didn't think that was right as I have one there that is about 75 days right now.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

I had one pop tonight...105 business days. Getting that out the door should help the avg. 😂

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

@idferg If you wonder why every so often you hear about the bulk sub the blasts through in less then 30 days? It must be one of those used to calculate the average along with your 105 day odyssey.

Happened to me. I had a bulk sub back in September that popped within 3 weeks. Then I have a CC voucher there now on a crossover that’s on business day 30. And the other CC renewals that were sent in the same package and were regular submissions popped in 15 days.

No rhyme, nor reason apparent from out side. You just have to hope it’s because of a reason known and hopefully being addressed on their side.

Kevin

Kevin

• Options
    sayheywyosayheywyo Posts: 444 ✭✭✭✭

ldferg Posts: 6,406 ✭✭✭
    May 16, 2019 8:26PM
    I had one pop tonight...105 business days

Did you call customer service and inquire about the "delay"? I had a bulk sub that took 109 days and inquired at 101 days. PSA sent me a $100 voucher at the beginning of the next month for the delay.
    Kudos to PSA for stepping up to the plate and addressing the customer service/ satisfaction side of the business module.
    A customer service rep mentioned many reasons as to "why" a sub may be delayed. The most prevalent was the research and specific info on the "odd ball" cards and available graders with proper knowledge of the cards they are grading in addition to subs "all over the place" (mixture of vintage, modern, pokeman, etc). Ever had a card come back: No Spec Info?
    PSA IS the leader of the card grading industry---- hands down.

• Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭

@PROMETHIUS88 said:
    It is much better. It's odd though, yesterday or the day before showed bulk service at 45 days. I didn't think that was right as I have one there that is about 75 days right now.

it does say the average

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

I am sure you will get your sub by Christmas.

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)