Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hall of Famers with the cheapest rookie cards in PSA 10

$30

Any other PSA 10 hall of fame rookies cards below $100 bucks out there in any sport ?

Comments

• Options
    flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

Gotta love the junk-wax era!

$19.99 BIN on Ebay right this very minute!

flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pudge....$11.99 Buy it now:

• Options
    NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe the question should be if there are any under $15? There are many under $100.

• Options
    hyperchipper09hyperchipper09 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 11, 2019 6:04PM

may fit criteria, not sure. Edit: Just saw the under $100 on the OP. Yep, these fit criteria :)

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hyperchipper09 said:
    may fit criteria, not sure. Edit: Just saw the under $100 on the OP. Yep, these fit criteria :)

I love those cards, but Fetisov's RC is his 1979 Panini #141 (he did have quite a few cards issued between 1979 & 1990). The first card he appeared on is the 1978 Panini - Ski 78 - #'s 185 & 186, but that is a CCCP team card, as a puzzle comprised of two halves; so, I guess the 1978 one is a bit of a PreRC and the 1979 solo appearance is his RC.

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

But to answer the question about HOF RC's in the $15 dollar range, there are tons of hockey HOF RC's from the junk era that can be purchased for that amount.

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

@miwlvrn said:
    But to answer the question about HOF RC's in the $15 dollar range, there are tons of hockey HOF RC's from the junk era that can be purchased for that amount.

I would say in hockey the exception on 90s HOF rookies would be the player you cannot find at least one to buy that would be under $15.

• Options
    wadevlwadevl Posts: 224 ✭✭✭

in Baseball Craig Biggio , comes to mind

Lucky
    BIGLEAGUE SportsCards
    "Respect The Hobby"
    www.bigleaguesc.com
    https://www.ebay.com/str/bigleagueseller
  • Options
    _EagleEyeKid__EagleEyeKid_ Posts: 273 ✭✭✭

I've always fantasized what some of the early 90s hockey Hof'er guys would be selling for if their junk issues were comparable to today's ie The Cup or SP authentic stuff. Imagine a Martin Brodeur auto patch rc numbered to /99 or even numbered to 999.

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

1990 Pro Set Emmitt Smith. Very affordable at $29ish - $48 in PSA 10

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

These could be had for around $15 for a long time, though have trended more in the $20-40 range recently ...

Or his only XRC/1986 issue can easily be had for under $15, most recently $5 ...

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

Roberto Alomar. But his Tiffany goes for quite a bit.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".