Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Pretty 1862 3 Cent Silver PCGS MS66 - For Sale Here Only

PhilLynottPhilLynott Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty coin that was my type example for all of about 2 days before I stumbled on a coin I just couldn't pass on so here I am with this duplicate. Bought it from Stacks a week ago for $1,380 willing to sell for $1,250 shipped net to me. If you search the cert you can find your way over to Stacks to see slab shots and their images as well. It's a very nice coin that I was very happy to pick up as my type example, just was bad timing and I'd rather take a little instant hit than have a duplicate with my collecting goals.

Thanks for looking.

Trade Details:
Added in that I'd consider a trade for this as well. What I'm after is US type coins that I don't have with great eye appeal and luster which usually means in 65 or higher. I'm pretty picky with the type coins I select so don't take it personally if I'm not interested in something it's probably great just not for me. Also willing to take interesting World coins in trade. Specifically Mexico 19th century type but really anything interesting I'm into especially with a cool story.

Comments