Home Q & A Forum
Options

2019 Westpoint Quarter

Hey everyone! So I got my 2019 w quarter back today in a ms 65,, but pcgs forgot to attribute it with the "Early Find" attribution,, do you think that attribution will effect the price enough to deal with sending it back to have the label corrected??

Comments

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10, 2019 2:22PM

NO! Not worth the aggravation/expense to either of you. :)

PS, that's a pretty good grade. The obverses of these I've seen are messed up and the reverses are 68 to 70!

• Options
    SilverEagle420SilverEagle420 Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

@Insider2 said:
    NO! Not worth the aggravation/expense to either of you. :)

PS, that's a pretty good grade. The obverses of these I've seen are messed up and the reverses are 68 to 70!

I thought I remembered hearing if pcgs confirms they made an error that they will pay the postage and no fee for reholder, idk if that's true

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SilverEagle420

It will not cost anything except gas to/from PO.

Our host will provide return shipping label/insurance.

All it takes is a phone call.

No idea about price. Probably have to wait until next year after all five Ws comes out and everything settles.

• Options
    edited May 10, 2019 3:36PM

Right now they're goin for crazy swaying prices, I've seen 79 all the way up to 500 for ms 65s lol

I was gonna try to slab all five and offer them in a set but idk if I'm patient enough hah

• Options

@SilverEagle420 said:
    Right now they're goin for crazy swaying prices, I've seen 79 all the way up to 500 for ms 65s lol

I was gonna try to slab all five and offer them in a set but idk if I'm patient enough hah

Strike while it’s hot. Or when it flares up. The problem is figuring out when it’s occurring. ;)

• Options

I think itll settle out sometime next year Haha once most are graded and sold and a price guide is established

• Options

PCGS is sending me a shipping slip and there will be no charge to correct the label,,, in case anyone else runs into this or any other label error

• Options

@SilverEagle420 said:
    PCGS is sending me a shipping slip and there will be no charge to correct the label,,, in case anyone else runs into this or any other label error

Good stuff. Thanks for following-up @SilverEagle420.