Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH; Slab Boxes (PCGS Blue: free, NGC, Single Row, NGC Multi, PCGS Green)

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 17, 2019 2:33PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I have a bunch of boxes of various flavors available. Payment by no-fee PayPal. I'm happy to ship however is cheapest for a large number of boxes (I have a few big boxes I can use). For PCGS (and I think NGC), Medium Priority Flat Rate boxes should hold 4, and Large should hold 7.

Medium Flat Rate cost: $15.25
Large Flat Rate cost: $20.25

The boxes are used, though they're in pretty good to like new condition. Many, especially the PCGS boxes, will have stickers and possibly some tape.

PCGS Blue Boxes (23 available): Free, just pay shipping

PCGS Green Box (1 available): $7 (this does have a recent submission sticker on it, so I think it may have been made recently, rather than being a vintage box, but I don't know these that well).

NGC Translucent Grey (2 available): $2 each (note: these aren't in the best shape, with some chipping on the lids. The lids might not lock well)

NGC 10-coin multi-slab: $10

Black 10" Single-Row Slab Boxes (10 available): $3 each (6 are blank, 4 are branded: 2 from Northeast Numismatics, 1 each from Excellent Numismatics and Art and Coin TV)

Black 10" Double-Row Slab Boxes (3 available): $4 each (one has a lot of express mail tape around the outside... $2 for that one)

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments