Home Q & A Forum

account

slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

due to health i cannot use my account like i used to but am unsure how to close it.

Comments

• Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope your health improves. As for your account, that may be something the administer can do. However. if you never log in again, it will be the same as closing it. Everything you posted in the past is archived.

• slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

ty but unfortunatly it wont improve much. have osteoporisis now and hard to type sometimes .. ive had to stop drawing for the most part.. and ty for the help though

• Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not a doctor but I like to dress up as one every Halloween...

Have you tried Hemp Gummies?

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear it. But, as I2 said, you could just stop posting and leave the account dormant.

If you are getting email notifications from the forum you can go to your account settings and shut those off.

Who knows, at some point you may move to a voice command set-up (speech to text) for the Internet like the youngins use. They use it out of laziness, but you have a better excuse. ;)

• slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

am back for now.. not been well.. lots doc appoinments and such.. i have a post in the sports cards area about an unknown sig but cant find the sig on sports sites