Home Precious Metals

MENE $50 Credit

fox9487fox9487 Posts: 282 ✭✭✭

$50 off purchase from May 3 9 am - May 5 11:59 pm EST. Excludes Charms and Earrings. Enter code MOTHERHHOOD at checkout.

The women's platinum chain bracelet seems to be the best buy. $7.07 under melt after shipping cost.

Successful Transactions: Coinflip, bp777, firstspousecoins, Akbeez, jmlanzaf, JWP

Comments

• davidkdavidk Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    edited May 3, 2019 8:59AM

If you don’t already have a Mene account it’s very important to use a referral code to get bonus credit on future purchases. If you create an account without a referral code there is no way to go back and get the perks associated with a referral sign up.

Here’s my referral code for those who want to create a new account: https://mene.com/invite/yR7A2C

Best wishes.

I picked up an Au carob bean pendant for under spot.

• fox9487fox9487 Posts: 282 ✭✭✭

@davidk said:

I did that the previous $50 off offer. Went with the chain bracelet this time as the under spot % was better. :p

Successful Transactions: Coinflip, bp777, firstspousecoins, Akbeez, jmlanzaf, JWP
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

@davidk said:

If you bought gold yesterday at spot, you would have bought it at less than spot at any time this year.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

edited May 4, 2019 4:33PM

@cohodk said:

@davidk said:

If you bought gold yesterday at spot, you would have bought it at less than spot at any time this year.

I don’t understand. The price has ranged from $1173 to $1340 over the past year.

• cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

The past year is not this year.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear