Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

PCGS Type coins for Sale

oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2, 2019 10:41PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I am parting with some of my collection to pay a few bills and would like to offer them here first before I take them to Denver next week. The images below are from "my inventory" through PCGS. I have them sorted from highest to (somewhat) lowest "Current Value" as posted through Coin Facts.

The prices that I am asking are simple; if the coin has been "green beaned" (CAC) I am asking for 90% of PCGS trends. If it is not identified as CAC, then I am asking for 80% of PCGS trends. There is one Gold Bean which is 100% of trends.

Most of these coins have been posted on the forum at one time and are TrueViewed for close up inspections, by looking up the certification number through PCGS.com

Some of the CAC'd coins have been reholdered, but still have the same S/N in the CAC database.

Payment can be made via check, money order or Paypal, postpaid.

I reserve the right to make changes to this listing at any time.

First come, first served.

Thank you for your interest!

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...

Comments

• fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2, 2019 10:39PM

1841-O 50C Sold
    1847 25C Sold
    1847 $1 Sold

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • LJenkins11LJenkins11 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

Thank you all for your interest! I am getting packed up for Denver but keeping this listing active...just in case.

• edwardjulioedwardjulio Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Table #?

End Systemic Elitism - It Takes All Of Us

@edwardjulio said:
    Table #?

I will walking the floor as a collector, not manning a table.