Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

$3 eBay Coupon Valid Through May 2, 2019

eBay is currently running another $3 off coupon. The code is PERKS4ME.

I saw it listed on another message board and it worked for me today. It's apparently valid through May 2, 2019. It's not much, but it may at least (roughly...) cover shipping costs!

Comments

• Options
    ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks.

Andy

• Options
    NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this the $3 off $3.01 or more coupon again?

• Options

@NGS428 said:
    Is this the $3 off $3.01 or more coupon again?

Yep, that's exactly it. Find a truly low-end item...and it can be yours for free! Otherwise, just get a small discount on whatever you're buying.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

$3.00. They're all heart.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KnightRider said:
    eBay is currently running another $3 off coupon. The code is PERKS4ME.

I saw it listed on another message board and it worked for me today. It's apparently valid through May 2, 2019. It's not much, but it may at least (roughly...) cover shipping costs!

I'd like to think @perkdog provided some assistance in naming this one. Thanks for sharing!

• Options
    krisd3279krisd3279 Posts: 808 ✭✭✭✭

Almost free shipping.....

Kris

My 1971 Topps adventure - Davis Men in Black

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worked for me!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, this worked for me. I was able to knock an off a low priority item that's been on my watch list for seemingly eons, a random PSA common for one of my registry sets. All of this time, and the seller has never posted any additional items that I wanted/needed in which I could combine/reduce shipping charges... A single card purchase that was much more palatable at roughly $4 delivered vs $7. Thanks again for the heads up on this coupon code!

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1, 2019 5:28AM

Thanks. Bought 6 bucks worth of old unopened packs for 3 bucks. I'll keep them sealed more interesting to me than opening and be completely disappointed

• Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

WORKED4ME
    Thanks.

"The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭

Thanks I got one of these for $2 shipped.

• Options
    CdnOsfanCdnOsfan Posts: 279 ✭✭✭

Got a Trey Mancini Double A Bowie Baysox Garden Gnome for $9.50 delivered....Thanks!

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

I just picked up some cheap low end stuff , not worth much , for my 1984 Topps Grave Yard set .

" In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    NJ80sBBCNJ80sBBC Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭

@calaban7 said:
    I just picked up some cheap low end stuff , not worth much , for my 1984 Topps Grave Yard set .

I like the sounds of this project!
    What is a “grave yard set”?

Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too
  • Options

@NJ80sBBC said:

@calaban7 said:

I have a few high end sets and one of my 1984 Topps Baseball set is a tribute to bad judgement when it comes to sending in cards for grading .

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/company-sets/1984-topps/publishedset/168375

Enjoy -- Sonny

" In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2, 2019 9:44AM

Thanks for explaining, I was wondering about that set also in addition thank you for posting your registry set I’ve been waiting for over a month to figure out a link to see someone set. Very nice

What is up with the cards that don’t show a grade?

@calaban7 said:

@NJ80sBBC said:

@calaban7 said:

I have a few high end sets and one of my 1984 Topps Baseball set is a tribute to bad judgement when it comes to sending in cards for grading .

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/company-sets/1984-topps/publishedset/168375

Enjoy -- Sonny

• Options
    edited May 2, 2019 4:57PM

@Aspie_Rocco said:
    Thanks for explaining, I was wondering about that set also in addition thank you for posting your registry set I’ve been waiting for over a month to figure out a link to see someone set. Very nice

What is up with the cards that don’t show a grade?

@calaban7 said:

@NJ80sBBC said:

@calaban7 said:

Enjoy -- Sonny

It means I don't have as crappy as a card as I would like for that set . This is a low priority set , and I only add items that I feel are worth their grade . For this set , if they ain't cheap , I ain't buying them .

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

in under the wire!

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used it! I love how eBay does not let you use a coupon code and a gift card together...

• Options
    DotStoreDotStore Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks, I was able to find 3 PSA Graded cards for about $4.50 (after applying the coupon). I don't even remember who the players were -- I only wanted the PSA Cases to practice cracking them open...