Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA-Graded Cards Storage

2»

Comments

• ghooper33ghooper33 Posts: 307 ✭✭✭✭

Interesting this thread came up. How does everyone store their graded HOF postcards?

I currently have them in a two row graded box with the middle removed, but they are just a tad too big to fit.

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
  • ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lilmule said:

@clarke442 said:

@lilmule said:
    I can make something

I don't know how many cards it can hold, but it is beautiful.

ps It if full now, I should really take an updated photo

Man I miss making the boxes, sometime soon. Currently rebuilding everything and had to change my hobby into something else. I milled all my own lumber for the house rebuild which is about a month away from being complete. Older picture

Your boxes are the absolute best, Mike! I still have mine and it is a jewel in my collection. I hope you’re well!

Andy

• JolleyWrencherJolleyWrencher Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    I have always wondered how these old threads randomly get "answered" years later. I saw one the other day resurrected from 2006 i believe. strange

From people getting flamed over the years on various message boards with comments like "use the search feature" or "this has been asked before" and so old posts get discovered and occasionally resurrected.

I think it's good for a topic like this. Somebody can see a little about the evolution of graded card storage in one place.

• MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

@lilmule said:

@clarke442 said:

@lilmule said:
    I can make something

Man I miss making the boxes, sometime soon. Currently rebuilding everything and had to change my hobby into something else. I milled all my own lumber for the house rebuild which is about a month away from being complete. Older picture

Hope all is well, Mike.

"Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lilmule said:

@clarke442 said:

@lilmule said:
    I can make something

That is going to be one huge box when finished!

• MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Mike’s storage boxes are truly works of art. I purchased two since creating this discussion.

"Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • JolleyWrencherJolleyWrencher Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

@pab1969 said:

@lilmule said:

@clarke442 said:

@lilmule said:
    I can make something

That is going to be one huge box when finished!

No kidding. How many graded cards will it hold?

Excellent job milling and constructing your own place.

• CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2023 12:20PM

I got a couple of these off Amazon and am pretty pleased with them. The lid is secured with a magnetic flip. They come in 20 slab sized boxes too. They also make them both with slots and without.

• SlipKidSlipKid Posts: 51 ✭✭✭

The Dome Box is nice. Holds about 50-55

https://ebay.com/itm/264309490547