Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Who is the one player you're most excited about

From your NFL team's 2019 draft class? Even though the Cowboys have the best rb in the league in Ezekiel Elliott, I'm excited about Ohio State's Mike Weber. He was touted as a 3rd rounder but slipped to the 7th round. He's a pounder that will compliment Zek perfectly. I'm looking forward to snagging some autographed rcs to add to my Cowboys RB set. September can't get here fast enough!

Comments

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Arizona DT PJ Johnson Detriot Lions. Lions can use him as a Fullback like the Bears of 85 used William Perry.

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just looking forward to seeing how Kyler Murray holds up in the NFL. Teams are going to have to account for his ability to extend plays with his legs. Should be interesting.

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I'm just looking forward to seeing how Kyler Murray holds up in the NFL. Teams are going to have to account for his ability to extend plays with his legs. Should be interesting.

I think he will do well. He reminds me of Russell Wilson. Of course he's on the Cardinals so it might be a different story lol

• Options

@fiveniner said:
    Arizona DT PJ Johnson Detriot Lions. Lions can use him as a Fullback like the Bears of 85 used William Perry.

Wow the fridge. What a spectacle that was back then. It was unheard of for a player his size to do what he did.

• Options
    lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

I'm gonna bend the rules a bit and say I'm looking forward to a full year of our 1st rounder - Amari.

• Options

@lightningboy said:
    I'm gonna bend the rules a bit and say I'm looking forward to a full year of our 1st rounder - Amari.

That's cool. I am excited as well. He ignited a spark last year for sure. With the addition of Randall Cobb, he will be a great mentor for Cooper. The receiving corps is drastically improved from two seasons ago.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nkeal harry.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

What he just said above.

• Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MLBdays said:
    NFL wise~ despite the Gettleman mess with picking Daniel Jones at no. 6 I look forward to seeing Saquon Barkley rush for plenty of yards especially now that he is the feature headliner on offense with the G-men saying goodbye to OBJ.

One mans mess in another’s treasure

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    rmh111985rmh111985 Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭

I'm curious to see how the Eagles use Miles Sanders in the offensive scheme, and what their long term plans are. With the likes of Jordan Howard and Corey Clement, I'm wondering if he'll go back to a return roll like his freshman year at PSU. He was never a threat in the receiving game, which severely limits him in the Eagles offense as a potential feature back.

Main collecting focus is Patrick Roy playing days 85/86-02/03, expect 1/1, National/All-Star stamped cards.PC Completion: 2,548/2,952; 86.31% My Patrick Roy PC Website:https://proy33collector.weebly.com

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm most excited about my grandson Jake. He plays with a lot of determination
    and joy for basketball and baseball. He enjoys playing even though like the some
    of us he won't be playing past middle school or high school. He loves playing and
    being an asset to the team. I hope he keeps on playing and improving.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

N’Keal Harry. My Pats were very thin at WR, plus even with a full stable the past few years, it’s been a long time since they had a wideout with elite size to go get jump balls. Hopefully he develops a rapport with the GOAT quickly.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox