Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

My apologies to @silverpop

@silverpop and I had quite a dust-up on the BS&T forum a couple of weeks ago. It appeared as though he was blocking my PMs and was ignoring me. I had purchased a few coins from him and I was trying to make contact with him to make certain he received the USPS MO.

Well, to make a long story short, I found out that if someone deletes a PM thread your PMs will not go through. However, you can still open a new PM thread and they will receive them. Colin was not ignoring me after all.

At any rate, I received the coins, was totally embarrassed over the entire issue, and I apologized. He graciously accepted and all in the past.

Yeah, there were a couple of things we both could have handled differently, but I fired the first salvo.

We're good now.

Cheers

Bo

Comments

• labloverlablover Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

Big of you Bo, you are one of the good ones!!! I've had multiple transactions with you without issue.

Cheers,
    Jim

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good post!
    I love the BST, and am really glad this turned out well for all parties.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys can get a room later...let's see the coins!

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay, glad it all worked out !!! :)

Timbuk3