Options

Sticky weekly outrage topic !!!!

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am not outraged about anything myself. But jump in anytime snowflakes

Comments

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did somebody misplace the outrage bar? It seems to be MIA

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sean Miller not compelled to testify. Coach is a pox on the university.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21, 2019 2:08PM

I am still outraged about Cam Newton not diving for the SB fumble. He said afterwards, and I am paraphrasing, that it would have been an awkward movement and he was risking injury. I feel bad for the Panthers fans who had to see that and then try to defend him. Glad I root for the Pats!
    It's just sports outrage.
    Thanks

Edit to add: I feel better now :)

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m outraged at people being outraged 😂

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21, 2019 4:25PM

Ask for snowflakes...expect a blizzard... 😉

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    I’m outraged at people being outraged 😂

I'm outraged that perk is so outraged.

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m outraged the Seahawks threw on 2nd down from the 1 yard line, with Marshawn Lynch idling in the backfield.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    edited April 22, 2019 7:04AM

@Dave99B said:
    I’m outraged the Seahawks threw on 2nd down from the 1 yard line, with Marshawn Lynch idling in the backfield.

Dave

😂

• Options

I’m outraged Belichik sat Malcolm Butler in the Eagles Super Bowl 🤬

• Options

@perkdog said:

@Dave99B said:

Dave

😂

Have you other Pats fans seem the video of Malcolm Butler after the pick. It's like he couldn't walk and , I forget which teammates, are holding him up as he goes. Am I remembering that correctly?

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@Dave99B said:

Dave

😂

Have you other Pats fans seem the video of Malcolm Butler after the pick. It's like he couldn't walk and , I forget which teammates, are holding him up as he goes. Am I remembering that correctly?

I think that alot of that might have been his emotions kicking in knowing that he just sealed a SB win. I remember reading somewhere that after he made it to the sideline he was in tears when most of the team came over to hug & congratulate him.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@Dave99B said:

Dave

😂

I think that alot of that might have been his emotions kicking in knowing that he just sealed a SB win. I remember reading somewhere that after he made it to the sideline he was in tears when most of the team came over to hug & congratulate him.

I should have said, couldn't walk from emotions. That whole thing was awesome. After the disappointment of the two Giants losses, just amazing. And I think that moment had a little to do with 28-3 as well- just never giving up.

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 22, 2019 9:58AM

@1970s - Aren't there stats that show that Marshawn Lynch was 1 for 5 in one yard goal line situations either that season or in his entire career ? I thought I read or heard that somewhere

For some odd reason Beastmode's numbers weren't great on 4th and 1, especially that year. But Good God, in this situation, I don't think he could have been stopped.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options

@Dave99B said:
    @1970s - Aren't there stats that show that Marshawn Lynch was 1 for 5 in one yard goal line situations either that season or in his entire career ? I thought I read or heard that somewhere

For some odd reason Beastmode's numbers weren't great on 4th and 1, especially that year. But Good God, in this situation, I don't think he could have been stopped.

Dave

Agreed, in my opinion there is no other call than giving him the ball. Every Pats fan believes that if Lynch got the ball there, game over Seattle wins. Thank You Pete Carroll for out coaching yourself 👍

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am still outraged that rodney harrison couldnt dislodge the tyree catch. ugh.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

@craig44 said:
    I am still outraged that rodney harrison couldnt dislodge the tyree catch. ugh.

Or Manning not getting sacked on that play, he was literally wrapped up and somehow squirmed away 😡

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

it felt like I was watching that entire play unfold in slow motion. I was so sure eli was going down and the game was over, then he got the ball off down the middle of the field and i thought ¨no way¨. it was a perfect storm. im still not over it.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm outraged that my fishing buddy caught a 16 inch rainbow trout last week and I got skunked! :s

• Options

I'm outraged that Dwight Clark caught a ball for a TD that Joe Montana was trying to throw away to keep from getting sacked by a jailbreak of Cowboys! He just didn't have the arm!

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:
    I'm outraged that Dwight Clark caught a ball for a TD that Joe Montana was trying to throw away to keep from getting sacked by a jailbreak of Cowboys! He just didn't have the arm!

I'm outraged at the number of jailbird dallas cowboys

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

@DIMEMAN said:

I'm outraged at the number of jailbird Dallas cowboys

That's where our D-Line spends most of their time! If they would just let them out on Sundays to play Football!

• Options
    breakdownbreakdown Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm outraged Pat Mahomes didn't even get a chance in overtime.

"Look up, old boy, and see what you get." -William Bonney.

• Options

@breakdown said:
    I'm outraged Pat Mahomes didn't even get a chance in overtime.

having andy reid screw up the end of regulation will do that