Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Longoria 2006-2007 Montgomery Biscuit Minor League Cards

Hi All,

Posted this 2007 Longo in the April new pickup thread and thought I'd share some of my other Longoria minor league runs here. Was super excited to see this on Ebay as I hadn't seen one since I started collecting Evan. It was numbered to 10.

image image

Here's the rest of the set of the 2007 Just Limited Autographed series. They are numbered to 25, 50, and 100.

image image image

Here's my 2006 run of minor league Montgomery Biscuit Longos.

I have 4 1/1's including the glossy silver and black autos and the glossy black and gold non-autos.

image image

I have the base, black /50, gold /100, and silver /200 non-autos.

I have the base /100, black /25, and silver /200 auto'd cards. Missing the gold /100.

image image image

Thanks for looking!

Jeff

Longoria Collector. Love the Longo!https://psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/player-sets/evan-longoria-master-set/alltimeset/90851 600+ PSA Graded 4,700+ unique Longoria cards scanned on TCDB 800+ different Longo autograph cards Jeff

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

Priceless cards. Nice collection.🖒

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are to Evan Longoria cards, what lawnmowerman is to Emmitt Smith cards.😉

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

Impressive group.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    jlvette50jlvette50 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Priceless cards. Nice collection.🖒

@BLUEJAYWAY said:
    Impressive group.

Thanks guys!

Got this PSA graded one this month and fits into the theme, so thought I'd share it here along with the rest of the series that I've obtained. I have the complete set of the 2006 Justifiable series of Longo.

Here's all of the PSA graded ones that I have.

Here's rest of the Autographed ones. They include the Black #'d 25, and Silver #'d 100. The previous pictured Gold is #'50.

image image

Here's the non-auto'd ones. The Black is #'d 50, Gold #'d 100, and Silver #'d 200

image image image

Finally I have the Base, Black, and Gold Glossy 1/1's shown below.

image image image image image image

Thanks for taking a look!

Longoria Collector. Love the Longo!https://psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/player-sets/evan-longoria-master-set/alltimeset/90851 600+ PSA Graded 4,700+ unique Longoria cards scanned on TCDB 800+ different Longo autograph cards Jeff

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well done.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".