Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Members in Northern Colorado

I live up near Fort Collins Colorado and I am trying to sell a coin on BST. It has been mentioned that my post count may have people worried that I wouldn’t follow thru. If I do sell the coin is there anyone who could meet me at a post office of your choice to actual approve I have the coin and watch me put it in the mail? I guess a persons word doesn’t carry the weight it once did due to all the thieves out there. I get it. Too bad that where the world is headed. Sorry if this is the wrong forum but it gets way more views it seems.

Comments

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18, 2019 5:08AM

Your listing seems fine and if I had an interest in what you're selling I'd deal with you.

Yesterday I bought something from a fellow on another forum with no feedback that would only take a money order. A bunch of members also wanted it but got their panties in a bunch as he wouldn't take PayPal. I saw no red flags and not sweating the arrival of my purchase.

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

Adding "PCGS" to your title would help.

Also might not be the best time to get a lot of traction since many are getting over the shock of the check just written on tax day.

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file