Best place to buy !
Bronze Associate member

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see silver!!!!

• Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

me toooooo, some of it might be rare ( the old German stuff)

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options
    cecropiamothcecropiamoth Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a fun group to go through. Enjoy.

Jeff

• Options
    cecropiamothcecropiamoth Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Netherlands 1G coins if dated 1968 or later will be pure nickel, if memory serves me well, I think 1967 was produced in both silver and nickel. Reference numista or Krause.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are going to need a Krause Catalog of World coins 1901-2000.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Many prior to 68.

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    sylsyl Posts: 906 ✭✭✭

If it wasn't part of the stuff you got, you should try to get a copy of Krause World Coins. It doesn't need to be a new one and can be in the 1990's ... just use it as a reference to see what some of the coins are valued at and what they were made of. Check out the silver ones first.... just because something is old doesn't make it valuable. Almost all seem to be very common, inexpensive items, but it will be great fun looking them up and ID'ing them. Silver is about $15.50 per troy oz, but most coinage is .500 .600, .800 or, if old enough, .900 or .920 silver purity.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

What fun for you. Every rainy day, I would be engrossed, looking for errors and grading. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall