Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

How about your patriotic coin made in China?

karenrenkarenren Posts: 78

Many coins in U.S. are made by Manufacturer in China because they provide cheaper price. However, they are more delicate. So, How about your patriotic coin made in China?

Comments

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I confess I bought some colorized year of the monkey coins for a kid in the family .

Feels good to get that off my chest B)

• @bronco2078 Monkey coins? One of animal coins? I like. Could you show me them? :D

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Long time ago , she was actually born in the year of the monkey and found out about the fact that the perth mint made coins with monkey's on them. She was too young to have high priced silver coins but there are plenty of silver plated zodiac coins on ebay so I got her a pair of them. They took about 8 weeks to arrive , that was the worst part :D she must have asked "are they here yet?" 200 times.

Probably around 2011 or so . The seller is still active on ebay actually

• @bronco2078 the zodiac coins may be a good gift for children.

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

karenren said:
    Many coins in U.S. are made by Manufacturer in China because they provide cheaper price. However, they are more delicate. So, How about your patriotic coin made in China?

Can you recommend a particular manufacturer? :D

• @JBK I also don't know. Sorry!

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry but I don't think there is anything patriotic about a coin made in China. :/