Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Which e-commerce store can provide cheap challenge coins?

karenrenkarenren Posts: 78
edited April 25, 2019 2:02AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Can you tell me which e-commerce store can provide cheap challenge coins? I bought some custom challenge coins . What about you?

Comments

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

They all come out of China. That's why they're cheap. I chuckle that American military members get their patriotic challenge MEDALS from China.
    They are not coins.

thefinn
  • Options

@ thefinn Medals are a little similar with coins. Medals have a hoop while challenge coins are not. Maybe China has cheaper labor power, so they can make medals or coins cheap. In addition, Medals have the same usage as coins. Do you know coins can be changed into keychains if necessary?

• Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭

Karenren: Your post should be on the US Coin Forum. This Forum is for Buy/Sell/Trade US Coins.

I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options

@ nankraut But they told me to come here to post some information about business question in BST.

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

@nankraut said:
    Karenren: Your post should be on the US Coin Forum. This Forum is for Buy/Sell/Trade US Coins.

OP was directed to the BST for posting a commercial post on the US coin forum.

• Options

@ifthevamzarockin What does OP means ? So should I change again?

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16, 2019 11:07PM

OP is you..... the original poster. No need to change anything.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2019 7:42PM

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

karenren said:
    Can you tell me which e-commerce store can provide cheap challenge coins? I bought some custom challenge coins at GS-JJ. What about you?

Don't you work for exactly such a place?

• Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

This post, and the other, is nothing more than a phishing scheme.

Have reported this thread and ther other to pcgs, but seems to not help with clogging the US Coins BST forum with non related posts.

Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3