Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Yao Ming: Will Houston take him?

I believe that Houston might take him, but it'll be taking a big risk. Like Catino Mobley said...they need more of a Lamar Odom type player where he can rebound and make plays. But, I still think that they seriously need a "big man" down there in the middle, but I'd be surprised if they didn't take him.

Comments

• Options
    yes, houstan will get Yao so the Bulls can get Jay Williams.
  • Options
    I think they will pick him, but like you said, it's a BIG risk, but they do need a big guy. I just don't want Jay Williams to go to the Bulls, I hate the Bulls. But I would also be suprised if Houston didn't take Yao.
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭
    They will take him. They are spending alot of time and $$$ right now making sure he is coming THIS year. Unless they find something prohibitive they will take him. He will sell tickets (before the season starts), and thats what it is all about. I don't think that he is the best player available, but he makes financial sense. I wouldn't want to be stuck with him in 2-3 years. Good Luck Houston!!
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    If the Bulls got Jay Williams, then that would make them a MUCH better team...instead of a team who's beat up on each and every game. They already have Jalen Rose and a few other good players...but I believe there will be a few surprises in this year's draft as well.
  • Options
    Lol, the Bulls could use Jay Williams, if Houston takes him instead of Yao the Bulls don't really need Yao so they may end up with Dunleavy. I'd like to see the Bulls get Jay Williams which'll probably happen.
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    Dunleavy will end up with Golden State
  • Options
    magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    houston will take yao

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • Options
    Dunleavy is gonna end up in Memphis =)
  • Options
    Wang is supposed to be better than Ming.

I would not take wang with the first pick. I still think it might have been a reach in the second round.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
  • Options

I think the Rockets would be ill advised to not take Ming. The guy is a monster and he has decent weight on him for a big man. He will be fun to watch next year assuming everything goes as planned with China allowing him to play here.
    Looking for former University of Arizona NBA RC's in PSA or BGS 9's/GEM MINT grades. Die hard University of Arizona and Bay Area Sports fan.