Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTT for HOF RC Set Registry I have Jeter RC BGS 8 Yaz RC SGC 88 & Carew RC BVG 7 Seek upgrade to PSA

smittiassmittias Posts: 54 ✭✭

I am trying my best at the Hall of Fame Post-War Rookie Card set registry. I have 3 cards that are graded by either Becketts or SGC and I am very interested in finding a trade to upgrade these cards to PSA.

1993 SP Foil Derek Jeter #279 BGS 8
1960 Topps Carl Yastrzemski #148 SGC 88
1967 Topps Rod Carew #569 BVG 7

Please see attached photos.

I realize of course that I will need to include cash or other cards in a trade of an SGC 88 or BGS 8 for a PSA 8. I have over 1500 PSA graded cards and am happy to try to come up with a more than fair deal that works for both of us. If anyone is interested in discussing a trade, please let me know. Thanks very much.

Comments

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't have the ammo to trade with you, but just wanted to say that's a gorgeous yaz!

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• smittiassmittias Posts: 54 ✭✭

Thanks DBesse! Much appreciated. I wish I could cross it over but I don't have the stones to crack it out and don't think PSA will cross it over if it's in the SGC slab.

I'll give this a bump just for kicks.

And while I'm at it...just posted a ton of cards, graded and raw, on ebay. and posting a lot more over the next few days. I welcome you to check them out here >> https://www.ebay.com/sch/smittias/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Bumping again. You never know....

I had someone reach out to me yesterday, potentially offering their Jeter PSA 8 up for trade. We couldn’t work out a deal, but I appreciated the attempt and figured I might as well post my offer in case anyone else wants to consider.

As you'll see above, I have a 1993 SP Foil Jeter BGS 8, but I’m working on a HOF RC PSA Set registry, and need a PSA graded card. As you can see above, I’m in a similar situation with Rod Carew (BVG 7) and Yaz (SGC 88) rookies.

Here’s what I was thinking for Jeter, and could work out something similar for Carew or Yaz. Jeter PSA 8 sells for about $600. Jeter BGS 8 sells for about $350. A $250 difference, which I would cover with one or two cards that sell for ~ $400. So overall it would be a trade of ~$600 for ~$750 Something along the lines of…

You trade me:
    1993 SP Foil Derek Jeter #279 PSA 8 (~$600)

I trade you:
    1) 1993 SP Foil Derek Jeter #279 BGS 8 (~$350) AND
    2) Your choice of either: 1954 Bowman Whitey Ford #177 PSA 8 OR 1964 Topps AL Bombers (Mantle, Maris) #331 PSA 8 (Each ~$300) AND
    3) Your choice of either: 1954 Bowman Yogi Berra #161 PSA 5 OR 1956 Topps Yogi Berra PSA 5 OR 1965 Topps Yogi Berra PSA 8 (Each ~$100)

The cards that make up the difference can change based on what you are looking for. These are just suggestions I have over 1000 PSA graded cards and can provide plenty of options to someone interested in trading. Essentially here's what I'm offering if you are interested...you trade your high end Jeter rookie and in return, get a high end Jeter rookie back, PLUS high grade/high value cards you are looking for.

If anyone is interested in talking trade, please reach out to me. Thanks. for your time reading this.