Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Panini Points -- Who wants them??

Pulled this from a blaster box the other day. Think it was in place of my auto or memorabilia card. Feel like I got screwed. Anyway, I have no idea how to redeem them or the desire to try. If anyone is saving/collecting them, let me know and it's yours. Not sure if you need the card in hand or just the codes. This new fangled stuff is confusing to an old man.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com

Comments

• GilbeyGilbey Posts: 201 ✭✭✭

If you go to blowout someone will grab them in,a minute

• PorkinsPorkins Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Hi there, Prometheus.

If still available, and you’re going to give them away anyway, I’ll take them, with much gratitude.

My brother and I have been pooling our points and saving them since we got back into the hobby almost 10 years ago, and maybe one day we’ll get something halfway decent.

Wouldn’t need the actual card, just the code.

Many thanks!

Scott

• ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

These sell easy on ebay

Mike
  • PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Porkins said:
    Hi there, Prometheus.

If still available, and you’re going to give them away anyway, I’ll take them, with much gratitude.

My brother and I have been pooling our points and saving them since we got back into the hobby almost 10 years ago, and maybe one day we’ll get something halfway decent.

Wouldn’t need the actual card, just the code.

Many thanks!

Scott

PM sent.

Yeah, wasn't looking to sell it. Sometimes you just have to give stuff away!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice gesture!

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox