Best OP by Coinstartled

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

He seems to have a rather eclectic subject thought process, so pick the best.

Comments

  • stevekstevek Posts: 21,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I like electric. I use that to power on my computer, TV set, microwave oven, and I'm trying to think of what else.

    It's better than using batteries because the batteries tend to wear down, while that electric just keeps going and going and going.

    I don't know how they do it? Something to do with a dam I believe.

  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 18,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I liked his movie thread, so many though it’s hard to remember all of them. It’s all good though keeps us occupied 🍻

  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

    the correct answer is none and don't encourage him any more he will flood the place

  • DarinDarin Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭✭

    @bronco2078 said:
    the correct answer is none and don't encourage him any more he will flood the place

    He throws up more threads than Steph Curry does three pointers.
    Steph seems to shoot at a much higher percentage however.

    Collecting: Patrick Mahomes rookie cards, the next great NFL quarterback.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,172 ✭✭✭
    edited April 6, 2019 5:12PM

    @stevek said:
    I like electric. I use that to power my TV set,

    What exactly is a TV set?? This ancient terminology vexes me. Is it something you view to catch The Lucille Ball show while enjoying a TV dinner on the sofa? And speaking of TV dinners, what do you think the Salisbury steak is actually made of? Never mind. I'd rather not know.

  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 18,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @bronco2078 said:
    the correct answer is none and don't encourage him any more he will flood the place

    Better than the ghost town this place was a few years back

  • stevekstevek Posts: 21,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @lawnmowerman said:

    @stevek said:
    I like electric. I use that to power my TV set,

    What exactly is a TV set?? This ancient terminology vexes me. Is it something you view to catch The Lucille Ball show while enjoying a TV dinner on the sofa? And speaking of TV dinners, what do you think the Salisbury steak is actually made of? Never mind. I'd rather not know.

    I've had my TV set for over 50 years. It's about fifteen inches wide and produces black and white pictures that move - very cool. Better than radio in my opinion. Smoke comes out the back of it when it's on for more than ten minutes, but other than that, it works just fine.

    I've done extensive research on the Salisbury steak. It's actually made from farm raised poodles, fed nothing but the highest quality diet to produce a premium meat that is both tender and tasty.

  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,172 ✭✭✭

    @stevek said:

    It's actually made from farm raised poodles, fed nothing but the highest quality diet to produce a premium meat that is both tender and tasty.

    Glad to see poodles are actually useful for something

  • hammer1hammer1 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

    @stevek said:

    I've had my TV set for over 50 years. It's about fifteen inches wide and produces black and white pictures that move - very cool. Better than radio in my opinion. Smoke comes out the back of it when it's on for more than ten minutes, but other than that, it works just fine.

    you're way behind the times.

    tv needs a magnifying glass.

  • stevekstevek Posts: 21,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @perkdog said:

    @bronco2078 said:
    the correct answer is none and don't encourage him any more he will flood the place

    Better than the ghost town this place was a few years back

    Overall, pretty good bunch of guys on here, including the newbies.

    Doesn't mean i won't bust chops now and then, depending on the topic...but to me that's half the fun of Sports Talk. The other half of fun is when my teams win. ;)

Sign In or Register to comment.