i knew the Greek Freak was special on the court, but damn he's equally as awesome off of it

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭✭

this little girl spent a year and a half working on art projects to give to Giannis (watch the vid)

http://www.wtmj.com/sports/basketball/milwaukee-bucks/watch-bucks-star-giannis-antetokounmpo-and-young-fan-lily-share-moment-of-a-lifetime/1063468305

Comments

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

He kind of reminds me of Tim Duncan a bit,who was pretty quiet & humble off the court. I read somewhere that he meets up with a section of Greek fans after every home and away games which has to be pretty cool for those fans. Between how hard he works on the court and his demeanor off of it its hard to not root for this kid.

Eric

@erikthredd said:
    He kind of reminds me of Tim Duncan a bit,who was pretty quiet & humble off the court. I read somewhere that he meets up with a section of Greek fans after every home and away games which has to be pretty cool for those fans. Between how hard he works on the court and his demeanor off of it its hard to not root for this kid.

This was one of her pieces of artwork.

Eric

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

tough to fit that name on a shirt , girl has talent

A couple of fans give a pair of custom Kobe's to Giannis as a gift and in return he gives them the jacket off his back.
    https://www.eurohoops.net/en/nba-news/855236/fan-gifts-giannis-custom-shoes-he-gives-back-his-jacket/

Eric

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 18,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3, 2019 8:01AM

@erikthredd said:
    A couple of fans give a pair of custom Kobe's to Giannis as a gift and in return he gives them the jacket off his back.
    https://www.eurohoops.net/en/nba-news/855236/fan-gifts-giannis-custom-shoes-he-gives-back-his-jacket/

We have stupid seats for all the Knicks and Nets games. I wanted the Bucks tickets to see him up close. He is a freak. I got to do some small talk with him. Nice kid

m

Walker Proof Digital Album

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭✭✭

And you used a seven dollar camera for the imaging?

;)

edited April 3, 2019 8:25PM

You are right it’s fuzzy indeed. Let’s try again

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
    edited April 3, 2019 8:29PM

Those pics had to have been taken earlier in the season before Porzingas & Hardaway got dealt to Dallas.

Eric

Yes first week of December

m

• ADGADG Posts: 278 ✭✭✭

"I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President. I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia," - Mitt Romney