Home Sports Talk
Options

Who here can eat a whole large pizza.

2»

Comments

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Galaxy, from the get go you were doomed with the pineapple. That stuff was digesting the meat way before it reached your stomach.

Try it again with mushrooms instead and report back!

:)

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

Organic prune juice... Are we exploring the outer limits and setting new possibilities for what to add to vodka?

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,485 ✭✭✭✭✭

At this point all I can add is I love Prunes, Hate Prune Juice organic or not, I feel Pineapple is a bit too sweet but I will have a small piece here and there but NEVER on Pizza 😝

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

I usually sit down after work and eat an entire cored pineapple. Talk about a taste sensation

• Options

@perkdog said:
    At this point all I can add is I love Prunes, Hate Prune Juice organic or not, I feel Pineapple is a bit too sweet but I will have a small piece here and there but NEVER on Pizza 😝

Never understood prune juice. Prunes are dried plums. That would be like having raisin juice rather than grape juice.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course there are a number laxative brands sold in stores. But i prefer using natural remedies whenever possible.

• Options

@lawnmowerman said:
    I usually sit down after work and eat an entire cored pineapple. Talk about a taste sensation

Pineapples seem hit or miss now. Hawaiians rarely hit the market here but are the best . Some of the Mexican fruit is good. Cosa Rican fruit is cardboard. Truly inedible. They screwed something up bigtime.

• Options

@Coinstartled said:

@lawnmowerman said:

Pineapples seem hit or miss now. Hawaiians rarely hit the market here but are the best . Some of the Mexican fruit is good. Cosa Rican fruit is cardboard. Truly inedible. They screwed something up bigtime.

Interesting. Not sure where they grow the ones I buy. I would imagine somewhere local (Florida) but they're always good.

• Options

Do you buy them already cored?

If not, they should have a label of origin.

• Options

Yep. I buy them from Plublix super market. They skin and core them in the store and package them in a resealable plastic container.

Also, if you let them sit in the fridge for a week you can eat the pineapple and wash it down with the prison hooch left in the container haha

• Options

Perk probably has a pruno recipe.

;)

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

pizza, easy. Can eat one-point-something pizzas. Haven't tried to eat two, other than two homemade ones. That's still easy.

• Options

My Summertime treat is a Watermelon. I cut it right in half, grab a spoon and hit the couch. Next day, I do the other half. Watermelon is my #1 Favorite food and it’s not even debatable 😊

• Options

@perkdog said:
    My Summertime treat is a Watermelon. I cut it right in half, grab a spoon and hit the couch. Next day, I do the other half. Watermelon is my #1 Favorite food and it’s not even debatable 😊

Agree with that. Nothing better on a hot day,

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

After re reading this thread I'm pretty certain I'm going to get a large Gambino's pizza tonight.
    Especially since after today's game the Royals will have lost 6 games in a row, it will help ease the pain.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2019 9:55AM

Al you left out my love of Watermelon 🍉 😂. My digestive system is actually just fine, reason why I didn’t get into the Pizza part of this thread is I try to stay away from White Flower products and do my best to eat well, as I stated I still use the same belt loop I used in the academy over 20 years ago. 👍. Definitely an interesting thread with many different avenues, and I did my best not to be to graphic with my “Episode” yet driving the story home 😂

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Al you left out my love of Watermelon 🍉 😂. My digestive system is actually just fine, reason why I didn’t get into the Pizza part of this thread is I try to stay away from White Flower products and do my best to eat well, as I stated I still use the same belt loop I used in the academy over 20 years ago. 👍. Definitely an interesting thread with many different avenues, and I did my best not to be to graphic with my “Episode” yet driving the story home 😂

Glad that you eliminated the details.

:#

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭

My apologies Paul, I had to go back and forth so many times...I think the "gas' thing kinda got me away from you a bit. B)
    Not a watermelon fan, but glad you're enjoying a water-like food to help flush out the other "items".

Sox have imploded!!!

• Options

Always good Al! 🍻

• Options

Recent picture of Paul consuming a hamburger.

• Options

@perkdog said:

Personally I don't see anything wrong with eating white flower products.
    I tend to steer away from the red and purple flowers because those are the ones high in calories.
    Sorry couldn't help myself. :D
    Think you meant flour.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options

@Darin said:

@perkdog said:

I tend to steer away from the red and purple flowers because those are the ones high in calories.
    Think you meant flour.

Further proof that good spelling isn't a requirement to be an excellent law enforcement officer. ;)

• Options

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@perkdog said:

Think you meant flour.

Further proof that good spelling isn't a requirement to be an excellent law enforcement officer. ;)

I had to jump all over that one just because I used to be a wheat farmer and now work at a flour mill. :)

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • Options

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@perkdog said:

Think you meant flour.

I had to jump all over that one just because I used to be a wheat farmer and now work at a flour mill. :)

I hope you earn a lot of bread doing it. B)

• Options

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@perkdog said:

Think you meant flour.

See what I mean? Sometimes its just such a nice setup you have to jump all over it. LOL.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • Options

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@perkdog said:

Think you meant flour.

See what I mean? Sometimes its just such a nice setup you have to jump all over it. LOL.

Yea, I'm sure you haven't heard that one before. :D

But I just couldn't let an opportunity such as that pass me by. ;)

• Options

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@perkdog said:

Think you meant flour.

Has to...he kneads the dough.

• Options
    edited April 7, 2019 1:42PM

@Darin said:
    After re reading this thread I'm pretty certain I'm going to get a large Gambino's pizza tonight.

I did repeat of last weekend and got another large extra cheese extra sauce pizza, salad and garlic knots. Unfortunately, the kids were home again so I had to share🤣

• Options
    edited April 7, 2019 1:48PM

Lawnmowerman makes a lot of green in his landscaping business.

But he spends a lot of the money on Emmitt Smith cards, pizza, and feeding his kids...not necessarily in that order. :)

• Options

I don't make nearly as mulch.

• Options

Mulch = Money B)

I used to cut lawns in high school and summers off during college, my own neighborhood business. I didn't mind that, but I hated it when customers asked me to do other things such as mulch, weeding, etc. So I'd quote them a high price so i wouldn't get the job, and they always gave me the job anyway. Then i didn't mind it so much.

Mulch = Money B)

• Options

Two nice word plays lol

Speaking of mulch, I have a cheapo client that wanted me to get mulch from one of our local brush sites. It's free and of the lowest quality. I reluctantly said yes and picked up the mulch. Upon spreading it in her yard, it became apparent my hesitancy was not unfounded.
    The mulch was composed of various trees and plants not normally used for mulch. There was also lots of fibrous palm material that would not spread evenly due to being very long and stringy. Mixed in the mulch were many ground up sneakers, boots and clothing lol. That's not the worst part.
    The mulch was infested with roaches that quickly took up residence in her landscape beds and other areas around the house. She came out and began to freak. Ran back inside, came out with a broom and started beating her beds and grass like an insane person🤣🤣

I said "I told ya not to get it". I think next time she will listen haha

• Options
    edited April 7, 2019 2:50PM

@Darin said:

@perkdog said:

Think you meant flour.

😂😂😂. I probably spelt it like that without thinking but I want to blame it on my cellphone 😀

• Options

@lawnmowerman said:
    Two nice word plays lol

Speaking of mulch, I have a cheapo client that wanted me to get mulch from one of our local brush sites. It's free and of the lowest quality. I reluctantly said yes and picked up the mulch. Upon spreading it in her yard, it became apparent my hesitancy was not unfounded.
    The mulch was composed of various trees and plants not normally used for mulch. There was also lots of fibrous palm material that would not spread evenly due to being very long and stringy. Mixed in the mulch were many ground up sneakers, boots and clothing lol. That's not the worst part.
    The mulch was infested with roaches that quickly took up residence in her landscape beds and other areas around the house. She came out and began to freak. Ran back inside, came out with a broom and started beating her beds and grass like an insane person🤣🤣

I said "I told ya not to get it". I think next time she will listen haha

I would have definitely enjoyed watching that video on Youtube. 🤣

• Options

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@perkdog said:

Think you meant flour.

Steve you are correct, thankfully my reports were all done on computer the last 15 years of my career. If you saw my Neanderthal handwritten reports you would laugh as I was all thumbs 😂

• Options

Perk...hope that you locked in a good pension. Cell directed IRA is good too.

B)