Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Logo Design Help for Silicon Valley Coins

Hello forum,

One of my longstanding items I have had on my to-do list is to develop a logo for my website and business cards. I have failed to design something that I like by myself and realize that I just don't have the talent.

I figured that perhaps some tech savvy design gurus here may want to take 30 minutes or so to design something clever via forum crowdsourcing.

If interested, please submit your design for consideration. If I pick it, I will either:
1. Write you a check for $250
2. Give you $250 voucher for future coin purchases.

I'm looking for something simple but catchy visually that will look good on the website (Link in sig line) and on a biz card. Thank you for the consideration.

All the best,
John Marburger
Commander, USN (ret)
Silicon Valley Coins

Comments

• Options
    KeithMS70KeithMS70 Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    edited March 28, 2019 8:36PM

You need to check out 99designs.com
    It’s where I got my business logo. You write a description of what you want and 100’s of artist will submit different logos. which ever one you pick That artist wins the money. I did a 300$ prize for the winner.

• Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks everyone!

• Options
    RomankowRomankow Posts: 104 ✭✭✭

You should also look at www.fiverr.com. Lots of people there willing to design logos for under $100.

• Options
    bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

Might I suggest a House with front door open, logo over door "Your House", with a river or stream of coins pouring out the door.
    I imagine you are going to KiethMS70'S suggestion.
    Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs