Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Sacramento Coin Show..... Lots of pix!

2»

Comments

• Options
    lermishlermish Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is very, very funny.

But also, this is my most visited coin show, and I like it! There are usually 4-5 very good dealers with good/excellent inventory. There are also the remaining 70% that are perfectly fine but without much that is very interesting or moon money prices.

Not worth a long drive but, if you are in the area, it is definitely not a waste of time.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,488 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lermish said:
    This is very, very funny.

But also, this is my most visited coin show, and I like it! There are usually 4-5 very good dealers with good/excellent inventory. There are also the remaining 70% that are perfectly fine but without much that is very interesting or moon money prices.

Not worth a long drive but, if you are in the area, it is definitely not a waste of time.

I find some of my best coin deals at small and medium sized coin shows where many of the dealers are local and lived within driving distance. At the large shows, the coins seem to be priced at full or high retail and I get the feeling I'm paying for the dealer's hotel room, lavish meals, and plane tickets which is why I frequently leave a big show empty handed.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:

@skier07 said:
    What’s the matter? No shots of the stalls and urinals.

If you've seen one, you've seen them all. ;)

Always trying to help with good information:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file