Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Coins and pins submissions

Sorry, didn't want to wait on the phone with PSA. Does anyone know if you can submit 64 and 71 Topps coins or any of the older pins in bulk submissions with cards or do they have to go under regular sub by themselves? I subbed a couple before by themselves under regular but they were higher $$. The ones I'm considering really won't be cost effective to submit for $20.
Thanks!
Tim

Promethius881969@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Aspie_Rocco said:
    I do not know, but I am curious what the coins look like

Do you mean in general? If so, just Google or search Ebay for 1964 or 1971 Topps coins

• Options

Ok, so I'm bringing this back to see if anyone knows the answer. I thought that I asked PSA before and they said they had to be in a lot of only coins/pins but before I call again I figured I would check with other folks here. I have a friend that has several that he wants to submit but not 50 to get to the lower level. Just want to know if they can be included with cards in bulk submissions??

• Options
    kgibsonkgibson Posts: 264 ✭✭✭

When I submitted some as part of my 15 items with my membership I had to put them on a separate sheet and pay separate return shipping.

"You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day."
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not 100%, but believe they have to be a separate sub. How close are you? I've got at least 6 I'd like to sub.

• Options

@LarkinCollector said:
    I'm not 100%, but believe they have to be a separate sub. How close are you? I've got at least 6 I'd like to sub.

The guy that asked me about it has 20-30 and I might have a handful. Thinking we would need to get to 50 so still a little short.