Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Jumping into the Forum.... with a question?

Hello fellow collectors! Been a long time collector and a PSA club member since 2001. Started reading some of the threads after the February 1st email that we all received concerning turn around times for our submissions. My bulk sub is on business day 91(Nov. 5th). My question is: I had gift certificates that were sent in with the sub (they expire in a year from issue date). The sub was logged in before they expired but obviously no POP yet.... Will the gift certificates still be valid? What about the return postage as the PO has since raised its rates? Just wondering. I'm a bit computer challenged but this forum seems to be knowledgeable about the process and maybe, just maybe I'll add my 2 cents to a discussion now and then. Thanks in advance for your comments...………….

Comments

• Options
    sayheywyosayheywyo Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you, I thought it would be OK but wanted to check with members who probably submit more often than I do. Also read about "free subs" for over 100 days and completing sets?? Never heard of this before and I have five player sets 100%...………….

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome!

What's your first name?

I once sent a sub 30 days after expiration and they honored it.

Best of luck.

BTW - what's your focus? And don't be a stranger.

Mike
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

@Stone193 said:
    Welcome!

What's your first name?

I once sent a sub 30 days after expiration and they honored it.

I remember that Mike

• Options
    sayheywyosayheywyo Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you. My first name is Ward. My focus is singles--- HOF and rookies. Mainly into vintage. The five player sets I've completed are: Willie Mays, Reggie Jackson, Julius Erving, Ken Stabler and Steve Largent. All over the place--- I buy with my heart and what I like or appeals to me. I'm not into this as an investment but rather "the chase", "the upgrade", the reminder of simpler times , childhood memories and of course what brings a smile to my face.

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

@sayheywyo said:
    I buy with my heart and what I like or appeals to me. I'm not into this as an investment but rather "the chase", "the upgrade", the reminder of simpler times , childhood memories and of course what brings a smile to my face.

Well said Ward! I feel exactly the same about my collecting.
    Welcome to the forum.