Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry question

On the 1965 registry, we reached 30 registered sets recently. Upon checking tonight, only 20 sets are registered. It appears that the 10 lowest % completion sets are no longer listed.

Has this happened in other years? I am curious if this is just a glich or if a minimum % complete standard is now in place?

Just curious whats going on...

Brian
Where have you gone Dave Vargha
CU turns its lonely eyes to you
What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
hey hey hey

Comments

• Options
    rw2winrw2win Posts: 557
    Click here to view the entire current finest list.

This appears at the bottom of the top twenty. If you click "here" you see the entire list.
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Thanks rw2win. I checked the 1972 registry and found that link. I guess it is just missing on the 1965 registry...
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    Most of 1977 has already bailed out. A few new sets have appeared however although some of them are all 9 or better and/or have other sets with a higher priority. The #1 set is new and he seems to be going fairly quickly, so maybe he will be done in a couple of years??
  • Options
    psa1965topps:

The link you have is an old link. We've made a change to one of the page parameters in order to only display 20 sets vs all the current sets. Perhaps you bookmarked the page. Here's the current page: 1965 Topps. If you click on the "Click here to view the entire current finest list. " link at the bottom, it will take you to a page that lists all 30 sets in the current finest list.

Penny
    Collectors Universe