Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Can I Sell Some 14K Here?

Went on a coin buy yesterday and took home some 14K in the process...not at all unusual.That stated, it is 3 chains and a heart.All are in used but otherwise working condition with no damage of any kind....not scrap (so to say).I was going to see about selling it here rather than elsewhere...just to see if I can (and if I'm allowed).The value with gold at $1302.70..using an online calculator for 14K is as follows....
48.8 g....$1192.26 (31.4 dwt...$1193.06).
I will sell for $1130 shipped (via a fee free payment).

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency

Comments

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@numbersman

There is also a thread in the PM forum called “*** The Official March 2019 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***”

https://forums.collectors.com/categories/precious-metals

• numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks! I was unaware...I just posted there as well.

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭

Bumped for lower price.This is now being offered at 10% below melt and comes with free shipping. $1080