Home Sports Talk

coinstartled or 1970's

DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who ultimately will start the most comparison threads? Whether they be sports related or non sports related.
I'll go with coinstartled, seems to have an engine that won't quit.
Both are first team thread starters, so not an easy choice.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15, 2019 4:56PM

Coin all the way. As of now I’m going with Huckleberry to be the quickest to 20,000 posts though

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

You could be correct Perkdog, but as of now not sure Huck has learned to pace himself,
    Could be a quick burnout, hope not as I enjoy his threads. Same for 1970's and for the most part, coinstartled.LOL.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea it’s been fun here recently, there was a long time when CU Sports Talk was sloooooooow and not very active, been some good topics and some pretty heated debates and that’s what it should be all about here. 🍻

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Coin all the way. As of now I’m going with Huckleberry to be the quickest to 20,000 posts though

huckleberry is coinstartled

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Coinberry

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

It has been fun in here lately

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well as most of us know, coinstartled and 1970's got married last summer and from what I heard it was a glorious ceremony.

I appreciated the invitation, and would have really liked to have been there. But as I explained in the RSVP, my cat Fluffy happened to have an appointment with a cat groomer on the same day. This cat groomer is one of the finest in the area, and an appointment is required months in advance. I just couldn't break that appointment. Fluffy would have never forgiven me.

Very nice of you guys to send pics of the wedding, and also your honeymoon at that exclusive beach resort. Although I didn't need to see multiple pics of you guys in thongs playing beach volleyball.

I just hope that thousand dollars cash wedding gift I sent finally showed up. That would really upset me if my nice present to you guys was lost in the mail.

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    Well as most of us know, coinstartled and 1970's got married last summer and from what I heard it was a glorious ceremony.

I appreciated the invitation, and would have really liked to have been there. But as I explained in the RSVP, my cat Fluffy happened to have an appointment with a cat groomer on the same day. This cat groomer is one of the finest in the area, and an appointment is required months in advance. I just couldn't break that appointment. Fluffy would have never forgiven me.

Very nice of you guys to send pics of the wedding, and also your honeymoon at that exclusive beach resort. Although I didn't need to see multiple pics of you guys in thongs playing beach volleyball.

I just hope that thousand dollars cash wedding gift I sent finally showed up. That would really upset me if my nice present to you guys was lost in the mail.

I'll need about 10 SDQ's to get that visual out of my head! :o

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was watching Duke / N Carolina. That was the Caitlyn alt.

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought the 2018 PCGS Sports Forum marriage of the year was Jon and Mark.

edited March 16, 2019 11:31AM

@keets said:
    I thought the 2018 PCGS Sports Forum marriage of the year was Jon and Mark.

Annulled.

His Bee Gees collection put me over the edge. That and the toilet seat thing

m

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1970s said:
    Coinstartled is very good in bed by the way, for those who want to know.

Is it true he's a lousy tipper? :p

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

underrated thread

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1970s said:
    Well, if truth be told, there's some here who believe that stevek and grote have something going on the side as well.

I always knew there was a reason Steve thought as highly as he did about Seaver..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

@1970s said:
    Well, if truth be told, there's some here who believe that stevek and grote have something going on the side as well.

I could never marry anyone from New York. My parents would forbid it.

;)

@stevek said:

@1970s said:

;)

Just a side piece

m

@Justacommeman said:

@stevek said:

@1970s said:

;)

Just a side piece

m

Just as long as there's no video cameras around. I can't afford to be left out of the will. :D