Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

***Subscribe to The California Numismatist ONLY $10/year! ANA Award-winning quarterly magazine***

imageimageimage

A few years ago, I made a post on the U.S. Coin Forum about The California Numismatist, which is the joint publication of the Numismatic Association of Southern California (NASC) and the California State Numismatic Association (CSNA). The magazine is a quarterly publication and the full color print copy of approximately 80 pages is sent out to all members of the NASC and CSNA. The magazine has won first place in the outstanding regional numismatic publication category by the ANA just about every year for at least the last 15 years!

imageimageimage

Given the costs of printing and mailing the magazine, annual dues for NASC membership (which includes the subscription to our quarterly magazine) are currently $20 per year. However, for a limited time, I am able to offer a $10 first-year membership for new members of the NASC, which includes the subscription of the print copy of our magazine mailed to you four times a year. And since the first issue of the year has already gone out, I will make sure your first year subscription runs through the end of 2020 as an extra bonus! Deals on new 3-year subscriptions and new digital delivery only subscriptions are also available, just contact me.

I invite you all to check out pdf back issues of the The California Numismatist, which are available to the public free of charge on our website. The current version is a privilege of membership and only a few pages of that issue are available to the public online:

Link to back issues of The California Numismatist

So, if you would like a membership/subscription, all I need is your name/mailing address/email address. Payment can be sent via check to the NASC or we can take PayPal too. Just contact me if you are interested as you need to join and subscribe through me to get the deal; just one of the perks of being the President! I will also immediately forward your information to our corresponding secretary to ensure your membership and subscription is promptly activated. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!

Mike
NASC President 2016-2020

Tagged:

Comments