Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Is there an "average" time it takes PSA to update a Composition change?

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

Realizing this is perhaps the lowest priority for them...just curious.

Comments

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Used to be within a week, recently I've had some take 6 months. It seems whenever they do a composite update for a set, they'll pick up everything that has been submitted. For example, if there's an update request from 6 months ago and one from the day before, they'll both be added to the composite at the same time.

• Time4aGansettTime4aGansett Posts: 382 ✭✭✭

@LarkinCollector said:
    Used to be within a week, recently I've had some take 6 months. It seems whenever they do a composite update for a set, they'll pick up everything that has been submitted. For example, if there's an update request from 6 months ago and one from the day before, they'll both be added to the composite at the same time.

I agree with this all, has happened to me exactly like this over the past 12-18 months.

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. It’s months now.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

FWIW, they seem to have cleared the backlog. I had some a couple weeks ago that were updated in about a week, some I submitted yesterday have already been added today.