Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How in the world do you log out?

Anyone having an issue with "log out" not being an option anymore? Where did the button go?

I actively collect Kirby Puckett. I have collections of Michael Jordan, Emmitt Smith, Roberto Clemente, Dwight Gooden, Tom Seaver, Errict Rhett and Evan Longoria.

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Click the 'wheel' button in the upper right, there's a 'Sign Out' option in the dropdown.

• Options

@LarkinCollector said:
    Click the 'wheel' button in the upper right, there's a 'Sign Out' option in the dropdown.

That's what I remember doing every time, but I don't get the drop-down menu anymore. You have to "click", and it goes right to "account options".

I actively collect Kirby Puckett. I have collections of Michael Jordan, Emmitt Smith, Roberto Clemente, Dwight Gooden, Tom Seaver, Errict Rhett and Evan Longoria.

• Options

@Jimmy_Commonpants said:

@LarkinCollector said:

That's what I remember doing every time, but I don't get the drop-down menu anymore. You have to "click", and it goes right to "account options".

That's odd, I still get the dropdown.

• Options

I just rebooted my browser and still the same. Really weird.

• Options

Its something to do with IE. Google Chrome didn't know I was still logged in and made me log in again. The drop menu came up once I logged in with Chrome and tried to log out. But IE still has me logged in when I navigate to the site, and the drop down wont appear.

• Options
    edited March 8, 2019 11:21AM

You can try https://forums.collectors.com/entry/signout

This appears to be the link that 'Sign Out' takes you to (minus the '?TransientKey=xxxxxxxxxx' that's appended).

• Options
    81 Topps Guy81 Topps Guy Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

@linuxabuser said:
    You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

The doctor said he’s coming but you gotta pay in cash

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't do it!! Don't EVER do it!!!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    FINESTKINDFINESTKIND Posts: 374 ✭✭✭

If you do it. It might not be pretty.