Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Wayne - What made you change your mind

First:

I'm glad to see you're back on top of the 65 set. I guess the Maestro set went to auction.

Second:

You were dead set on staying with just 8's . What made you change your mind and add a couple of 9's???

Zach

Comments

• Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    The Mastronet set is apparently a private collection, and will not be offered for auction in the future -- thats my understanding...

Wayne has upgraded to many 9s and even a 10 or two. I bet he is fine tuning his masterpiece in 15 years...
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    Zacojam - nothing really changed other than Mastro deleted all of his cards that were less than psa 7 from his set. He has an incredible run of 9's in his set and the psa 5's really didn't add much to his incredible collection. I switched to 8's because this is my favorite set by far and I would hate to quit collecting it. So I've added about 40 psa 9's and a couple of 10's to the collection. This way I can collect the set forever AND go totally broke doing it!!! What a combination.

The Mastro set is a private collection - apparently it's the only set that he collects and has been working on it for years. As much as I would like to buy cards out of the set, it probably won't be for sale.

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭

<< <i>This way I can collect the set forever AND go totally broke doing it!!! >>

Wayne, I think you best summed up what the Registry is all about image.