Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Redemption question about Panini

I just got off of the phone with Panini about some football auto redemptions from Feb. 2017 which have never been fulfilled. They ended up giving me the comparable rookie autos from teams I wanted. However, I am pissed that they replaced them with unnumbered Playoff brand cards. I was not smart enough to ask whether the cards were numbered. I feel like a dumbass for this. Does anyone have any history with this company?

Comments

• Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

They have already closed these redemptions. However, I was expecting numbered rookie autos. Do I have a case to be pissed?

• Options
    kerryvillekerryville Posts: 341 ✭✭✭

Not really if you agreed.

Looking for:
    1992 Collectors Edge Football case?
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have used Panini's "replacement" redemption program many times. They do a decent job of getting the values right and have given me cards that were slightly better than the ones I redeemed.

The key is being specific in your replacement request.

Mike
  • Options
    bigdogpartybigdogparty Posts: 190 ✭✭

Got a Warrick Dunn buy back auto /9. Waited a year to get it and when it arrived, it was bend along the bottom of the card. They replaced it with 2 Randy Moss Autos. Not a Moss (or Dunn) fan but I needed a Moss card for my HOF auto collection so it worked out for the better