Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can you submit additional cards with Collectors Club yearly voucher and pay the grading fees??

Or do I have to submit separately?

Comments

• Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, you can.

You will need a separate submission form. They can be shipped together. There is a spot on the form to list the number of subs in the shipment and the total number of items submitted. I put each of my subs in separate freezer bags with the form folded to show which sub is which. Keeps it organized and in case of a freak accident dry.

Kevin

Kevin

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope I didn't end up on the "problem" shelf. I sent 4 additional cards with my 6 free CC submissions on the same form. The vouchers just reduced the total price. Friday will be two weeks with no loggage if it gets that far.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PROMETHIUS88 said:
    I hope I didn't end up on the "problem" shelf. I sent 4 additional cards with my 6 free CC submissions on the same form. The vouchers just reduced the total price. Friday will be two weeks with no loggage if it gets that far.

I believe this is going to be problem shelf material. They specifically state the CC renew has to be separate. I would call and begin the mea culpas.

Arthur

• Options

@ReggieCleveland said:

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

I believe this is going to be problem shelf material. They specifically state the CC renew has to be separate. I would call and begin the mea culpas.

Arthur

Yeah, I wasn't thinking when I sent them in. I figured I would probably give them a shout out today.

• Options

@ReggieCleveland said:

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

Arthur

I just got off the phone with Ashley in customer service and she said that the box was opened Monday and it should be logged shortly. She said there was no problem adding additional cards to the same form as long as the cards fell under the "regular" submission and valued under $500. I'm going to trust what she says at this point and hope to see them logged soon!

• Options

Nice! Learn something new everyday. Thanks for sharing the info.

Arthur

• Options

@ReggieCleveland said:

Arthur

Lol, I'm not guaranteeing anything here. Wouldn't be the first time I was told something only to go back later and be told something different! I have two small regular submissions sitting there. 3 cards and 5 cards. She told me that the 5 card was almost done and the 3 card would take a little longer. Sure enough, the 3 card popped about 2 hours later.

• Options

@ReggieCleveland said:

Arthur

Well Arthur, the sub got logged today and sure enough...…

Your submission has been received into our grading system, but is on hold. Contact PSA Customer Service at 1-800-325-1121 for more information.

Guess I'll find out how to remedy this situation on Monday, lol.

Sorry OP for sort of hijacking your post!!

• Options

Ok, morning update. They said the hold was an error/removed hold and Jackie also confirmed that you CAN add additional cards to a CC voucher.

• Options

I feel like I'm waiting for the next, contradicting update for this.

Arthur