Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Pistol Pete PSA10 Group Lot SALE

Been working on the Pistol Pete basic set for awhile : https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/publishedset/277961

The cool thing is even if I went PSA9 for the other five, I'd have the #1 ranked Pistol basic set of all time. But I've kinda lost interest and want to reinvest. So looking to sell all six PSA10's as a group lot. PM me to discuss pricing.

Pop 7

Pop 4

Pop 7

Pop 21

Pop 9

Pop 22

Comments

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yowza!!! <3

• Options
    rdeffleyrdeffley Posts: 85 ✭✭

@Hallco said:
    Yowza!!! <3

Thanks man! I gotta say, even though it is only an 11 card basic set, it has been TOUGH. I mean 8/10 non RC base cards have PSA10 pop's under 10!

Then you not only have to wait FOREVER for them to pop up, but you also have to make sure it is a high end 10 and market trend doubles every time they list because they're so rare! There were two 79's listing that night. Mine cost 3x as much as the other because it is 50/50 around and 79's are always OC!! Even most 10's are 60/40. LOL

• Options
    californiacards3californiacards3 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Looking at top prices and given rarity this is a $10K lot. What are you looking for in cash and where are you located. I would want to pick up in person. Please PM me Thank you. Barry Wilson

• Options
    rdeffleyrdeffley Posts: 85 ✭✭

@californiacards3 said:
    Looking at top prices and given rarity this is a $10K lot. What are you looking for in cash and where are you located. I would want to pick up in person. Please PM me Thank you. Barry Wilson

Sorry Barry. No way I'd let it go for only $10K. Less than I paid. LOL I'm expecting to not only make back what I paid. But to also profit as well.

Normally I am all about comps, etc.. But when it comes to these, I am factoring in growth potential (71/72/76/79 will all be 5 figs each in 5-10 yrs) as well as high end/eye appeal, etc.. Not to mention how rare/hard these are to get in general.

If you can up your offer substantially we can discuss pickup. I'm in northern California/Bay Area.

• Options
    californiacards3californiacards3 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

I hear you I agree totally. Just don't see them You going to consign to an auction house or do a private trade. Really nice love Maravich. Good stuff. Good luck with the sale!!!

• Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are very nice looking 10's. Good luck with the sale.