Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Jumbo holder - Group Sub

LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Passing this along to this forum too as we try to reach 50, PM me or reply here for contact info of the organizer:

"Seeking participants for a group sub with the new "jumbo" holders, under a first quarter special. Jumbos are charged differently than other cards, with a separate "encapsulation fee," on top of the grading fee. Normally, this makes the total cost $50 per item. Below are some details of the special.

Now through March 31st, encapsulation fee is "only" $20. This means we can submit items for $40 each, with no minimum quantity and declared value of $499 or less per item. OR....

The cheaper option: if we can get to 50 items, the price is only $30 each (includes grading and encapsulation). But we'd need to hit the 50 mark, declared value has to be $99 or less, and the turnaround is 85 biz days (or more, as we well know).

So what do you think, guys? Got any you'd like to sub? And if so, can you help us get to 50 items and swallow the long turnaround time in order to lower the per item price?

Our package to PSA must be postmarked no later than Saturday March 30th, and you'd need to get your items to me first, so we're looking at like a 2 week window for you to sign up with me and ship your items."

ETA:

SIZE: Fits anything 6.25x8.25" to 8.5x11"

Comments