Home Q & A Forum
Options

2017P Ray Beam Jefferson portal wow??

TimbobbTimbobb Posts: 302 ✭✭✭

This a gouge thru the Monticello.?? Weird looking?? Any ideas. Looks like a beam thru it. Then looks like a portal on the side of the Monticello. Jump on thru see were it goes. 🤣🤣🤔🤔. Beam me up Scotty!!

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Something appears to be going from the top of the Monticello dome through building to the top of the “E”. Makes it look like the Monticello was impaled. Neat “ghostly” image.

Maybe gouge or might be a strike through. Depends if it is raised or incuse.

Very interesting and a ghostly impaled keeper.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Folks will probably tell you the gouge was made by damage to the die from the feed fingers. I like the crumbled die at both sides of the building. Interesting find! :)

• Options

@Hemispherical said:
    Something appears to be going from the top of the Monticello dome through building to the top of the “E”. Makes it look like the Monticello was impaled. Neat “ghostly” image.

Maybe gouge or might be a strike through. Depends if it is raised or incuse.

Very interesting and a ghostly impaled keeper.

The beam is raised not incused. I will definitely keep this one. Very interesting. And different indeed.

• Options

@Aspie_Rocco said:
    Cool looking abnormality

I agree with you as well. Very cool indeed. It is different from what I have seen so far.