Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What is happening to me-HELP!

I introduced my self a short time ago to your forum. Catching up on all the new things in card collecting and ready to make my fortune. I'm still waiting for my 60s special to come back( I thought the add said 10 day turn around) . those will let me know if I pass the muster. So last nite I'm trolling e-bay seeing what kind of money i'm going to be making when I get my big guns out when I come upon 3 psa graded robinsons-frank 69-PSA6,67PSA4 +62 allstar PSA7 for 29.95 with 2 min. left. Now I have all 3 of these cards in my collection probably in better shape. So what do I do with 45secs left to go you guessed it $36.05 later I have my first PSA cards . I woke up this morning hoping it was adream but a payment sent e-mail told me it really did happen ,oh well maybe the dentist was wrong and the kids don' need braces afraid to tell wife feeling guilty help......image
"All my life I've been searching for something"

Comments

• Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Welcome aboard. There is nothing that can help you.
  • Options
    tbub-

You said last night you were "trolling", don't ever use that word around here again. Too many people doing that as it is .imageimage. Oh yeah by the way your hooked on PSA , don't try to fight it. It's a good thing!

BOB