Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD

nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
edited March 13, 2019 7:23AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

sold

I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.

Comments

• scubafuelscubafuel Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

This looks like the B-4 variety as well, which is a rarer one. Notice the damaged die that shows up on the reverse in the shield lines by the eagles left leg. It's a diagnostic for the variety. Also pretty unusual to have full reverse rims on an AG coin.

• SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

@scubafuel said:
    Also pretty unusual to have full reverse rims on an AG coin.

I was thinking the same.

Nice coin.

• nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭

Thanks guys. So....buy it, somebody. ( I have a few more, nicer ones coming up FSHO)

I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt ; last time B-4 I take it to EBAY.

ttt