Home Q & A Forum

AUCTIVA Price increases by 50% !! how many of you are using it?

YQQYQQ Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am using Auctiva for some years now. I allowed them to automatically charge my CC account..
ohhhh, today I noticed a approximately 50% price increase. they claim they need it because now they offer many more services.
I do not want any other services and am not willing to pay a 50% increase from 9.95 to 14.95. :s
anyone in the same boat?
what are you using to upload images to Ebay?
Auctiva allows 24 pictures to be uploaded.. BUT how often does one need 24 images uploaded?
what are all you guys using?

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

Comments

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

I use eBay itself. I have won auctions where the seller used Auctiva, but I have never felt compelled to use it myself.

Is that a monthly recurring charge? Nice arrangement - for them, that is. :/

• Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have bought for years on eBay. I don’t get the point if auctiva descriptions and it only adds to confusion for me personally. Maybe it is different on desktops?

I prefer all the pics in the listing photos. When using mobile the listing pics are the only useful pics ever.
    As a seller I usually just upload 12 pics or as many as needed to the listing directly.
    I have never used or paid for auctiva.
    If there are not decent pics in the actual listing, I back out and continue elsewhere.