Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Older slab generations

coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone here have a link to the book that conder101 published on the slab generations of PCGS and NGC? I have looked thru both threads on each but it seems that neither has been updated in years and I'm wondering if his book is more up to date.

My Lincoln Registry
My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.

Comments

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

PCGS has a pretty good page about them right on the site. The Conder NGC one I find on google. I believe it's posted ATS.

• Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not believe the book is online. Regardless, the book was a single edition, if I am correct, which means it has not been updated since its release in 2003.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2019 3:25PM

I still have the CD. If someone knows the whereabouts of Conder101 and he gives his blessing, I will post the files for all to access.

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks all I have the threads that he posted bookmarked but it was the book that he published I am looking for, thanks @TomB for the dates I knew it had been quite awhile. @Outhaul I'll attempt to contact him ats and see if he is ok with your cd being public.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    1Bufffan1Bufffan Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

The A.N.A has a copy in the Library if you are a member you can have it shipped to your house then when done just return it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file