Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I need some help from some experienced psa/dna collectors/sellers.

I bought a collection off a friend who inherited it for a few of the cards in it, which left me a bunch i dont want or need. Some of them are a few psa/dna cards of non stars and i have no idea of hoe to figure out their value or how to go about selling them. My hope is that some of you with more experience in the hobby can advise me on how to unload them and give me an idea of what they are worth.
I dont have a scanner so I'll apologize now for the cell phone picture's.

1954 Football Bowman
1956 Topps
1957 Topps
Redskins HOF Rookies
Redskins Ring of Fame Rookies
Slinging Sammy Baugh
Redskins Tickets (Stubs)
Redskins Matchbooks

Comments

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Check Ebay past sales, if there are any or at lease for certified autos of each player. Might try selling them here on the BST boards first. If you don't really care much about them, throw them on Ebay at a low starting bid and let the market decide their value. Best of luck!!!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know much about autos or the values but the Frank Thomas is kinda cool to me. If you come up with a price, let me know! Thanks!
    Tim

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    BishtwBishtw Posts: 181 ✭✭✭

@PROMETHIUS88 said:
    Check Ebay past sales, if there are any or at lease for certified autos of each player. Might try selling them here on the BST boards first. If you don't really care much about them, throw them on Ebay at a low starting bid and let the market decide their value. Best of luck!!!

Thanks Promethius88 for your comment.

I do buy a ton of stuff off ebay but the very few times ive tried selling anything ove been super super disappointed. I think its because i dont have any feedback and no following, which 99.9% of the time is just fine because Im not a dealer in the slightest.
    Ive tried looking up past sales too but im not able to find any comp's. Maybe Im not searching correctly though.
    I am not opposed at all to selling them here either. I just need a little honest help on what fair compensation would be. Im even willing to trade them for something i would help me complete the few sets Im trying to complete.

1954 Football Bowman
    1956 Topps
    1957 Topps
    Redskins HOF Rookies
    Redskins Ring of Fame Rookies
    Slinging Sammy Baugh
    Redskins Tickets (Stubs)
    Redskins Matchbooks