Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Crazy PM poppage last night

I was pretty excited when I got poppage at 5:30 pm last night and was looking at my grades before I started wrestling practice. I then went home and was looking to see how the grades would improve on some of my signed wrestling all stars. I was looking at my order to see if the cards were available to be added to my inventory and I got another email from PSA saying that my grades were ready. I was thinking that it was a duplicate email but no, it was notification that my other PSA DNA order was ready at 9:35 pm! I quickly went over to check out those grades. I never expected poppage so late at night. There is hope for my East Coast friends for overnight poppage apparently, as I am in California. Last night definitely seemed like a birthday gift from PSA. Thanks to dpeck for some nice wrestling autographs. I added 5 pop 1s in PSA 8 and another two PSA 8s that are pop 2s and none higher. Dpeck supplied the majority of them. Pretty happy although it seems to me that legitimate autographs are harder to get through PSA DNA than in the past. Another topic for another day.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments